Between February and April explore different approaches to preservation and enhancement of Cultural Heritage, learning about the experience of a wide range of specialists and senior professionals working in world-renowned museums and cultural heritage institutions.
The programme will include 10 webinars, with simultaneous Italian-English translation, held from mid-February to the end of April from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm CET.
Do you work but also want to dedicate time to your training? Follow our webinars in on-demand mode! The contents will be available online until 01.07.2022.
This activity is reserved for those who purchase the SHORT or the FULL plans
- 17.02 - Partners tell their stories: Presentation of youth activities and programmes
CCR Centro Conservazione e Restauro "La Venaria Reale", Fondazione Santagata for the Economics of Culture, SiC Sustainability in Conservation
- 24.02 - Partners tell their stories: Presentation of youth activities and programmes
IIC International Institute for Conservation, CNR-ISPC Institute of Heritage Sciences of National Research Council, University of Turin, IGIIC Italian Group of International Institute for Conservation
- 03.03 - Partners tell their stories: Presentation of youth activities and programmes
ICCROM International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property, ICOM International Council Of Museums, ICOMOS International Council of Monuments and Sites
- 10.03 - The documentation of oral memory: an in-depth study of the works of the Arte Povera movement
Sara Abram, CCR and Lara Conte, University of Roma Tre
- 17.03 - Art and Production. Working with living artists
Chiara Bertola, Castello di Rivoli Museo d’Arte Contemporanea
- 24.03 - The profession of curator of artists' archives
Alessandra Donati, AitArt Italian Association of Artist’s Archives
- 31.03 - Handling and installation of contemporary artworks
Carla Mantovani, Fondazione Sandretto Re Rebaudengo
- 07.04 - Approach to multidisciplinary planning for the preservation of Cultural Heritage
Daniela Russo, CCR
- 14.04 - Science for cultural heritage: research, networking, and resource sharing experiences in USA and Europe
Federica Pozzi, CCR and Francesca Rosi, CNR SCITEC Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie Chimiche “Giulio Natta” of National Research Council
- 21.04 - Sustainability’s dissemination in the conservation of Cultural Heritage sector: the relevance of regional branches
SiC Sustainability in Conservation